We’ll Help You Complete Your Vision.
What are the Benefits of Working with Interior Designer?
The role of an architect and interior designer relationship is rather simple; we as design professionals are inextricably intertwined in the same sense that the exterior design cannot be separated from its interior. At Stemple Interiors we work with architects from the inside out. We believe that the most efficient and well-rounded projects are those in which the architect and designer share in the design role. Integrating interior designers with architects encourages the exchange of ideas and allows us as a team to create buildings that work for clients.
Simply put, our design team will work in conjunction with the architect in designing spaces both commercial and residential that meet the client’s needs and budget in a functional and aesthetically pleasing way. Our interior design goal is to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all of those who may occupy the space, so the services we offer all revolve around that mission. Such services or responsibilities include:
- Project management
- Revit services
- 3D renderings
- Furniture selection
- Wayfinding solutions to include, but not limited to, detailed customized signage packages, and intended directional finish selections that coincide with wayfinding plan
- Formulation of preliminary space plans, development of construction drawings to include, but not limited to: floor plans, finish plans and schedules, reflected ceiling plans, etc.
- Complying with all current building codes and ADA accessibility requirement,
- Select finishes & materials for the project in accordance with functionality, life-cycle performance, maintenance, and safety performance requirements
- Prepare specifications and documentation for furniture, fixtures and finishes, equipment, and millwork to facilitate budgets and procurement, and oversee proper quality instillation practices
- Preparation of budgets and schedules
- Coordination and collaboration with other trades involved in the project, ranging from architects, engineers, to specialty consultants
- Bidding and negotiation services
1709 Country Club Rd.
Fairmont, WV 26554